Friday, January 6, 2012

Aloha from Molokai

Away we go on yet another part of our adventure. While Madeline studies in Arizona, I am here on Molokai with Marshall (the love of my life) and my younger daughter Haley who I hope will someday join us on our blogging.
We hope to share some of the beauty that surrounds us as well as our many artistic projects that we get into. This is the perfect way for us to stay close together even tho we are so very far away.
Work is scarce on Molokai so I "create" as a way of making a living. I have been selling on eBay for over 13 years, etsy for 2 years and I have a wonderful local home for my work at Kalele Bookstore and Divine Expression which is downtown Kaunakakai, Molokai. Stay tuned...between us there is never a dull moment.

Love, Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment