Monday, April 2, 2012

Busy, Busy

Hey there! Long time no blogging..... :)


        Once school started I've been beyond busy and haven't had time to blog at all! I feel like I've neglected the blog! Lately I've been busy with school but also with baking! This past Friday I went baking crazed. I've been on Pinterest, a lot looking at all the delicious recipes. I ended up using this recipe here. For the cinnamon rolls I made. I also made Lemownies (Lemon Brownies) which were amazingly good. Here is the recipe. So as I may have been neglecting the blog I have been keeping busy doing other stuff.

First I did the Lemownies.... 







The frosting was so amazing

 mmmm, so amazing....


















I then worked on the cinnamon rolls.



 I added some blueberries to a few cinnamon rolls...






Boy, did I make a HUGE mess :)






















My sweet little kitten Dewey sat above and watched me bake :) 
He really liked the lemownie frosting. 

So I'm going to start trying to blog at least once a week on things I've done wether interesting or not, I'll make it work. Hope you enjoyed! 

Love,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment